Saturday, November 1, 2014

NaNoWriMo Has Started!

Hello there again! Sorry it's been a while since I posted here, but I've been in school and I lost a friend of mine to cancer, and I had no motivation to write here anymore...I almost thought I wasn't going to do NaNoWriMo this year...

But guess what? I'm still doing it!

This year, NaNoWriMo is going to be tough for me, since I'm a Freshman in high school, and I'm in ALL HONORS CLASSES...that means two or more hours of homework every night. Anyway, let's get into the fun stuff of this post, shall we?

For NaNo2014, I am going to be writing an epic fantasy novel, and there are Dragons, epic battles between Dragons, extinct races of people who aren't really extinct, and a badass heroine who has to destroy the Dark Princess! I am really in love with this story, and I'm already 2,500 words into it on the first day! (The goal for November 1st [and every other day] is to write 1,667 words! I'm ahead of the game!!!) And I still have more that I want to write today. Do you want to know the title? Ok...well, the title is:

The Last Dragomir (The Dragomir Chronicles #1)


Yes, this is a series of books (four books to be exact) and I have the whole series mapped out before me, so I know what I have to foreshadow to. My plan for this NaNoWriMo is going to be very different from last year's plan. This year, I am going to write in big chunks on the days I have off from school (i.e. weekends and holidays) and then write bits and pieces on the other days. I am hoping that this will work out in my favor, but I won't know until I reach THE END of my book.

For this November, I am also planning on doing something I've never done before...I'm going to write a blog post ever day of NaNoWriMo and share my progress!! Isn't that exciting? I hope so. So yes, every day of NaNoWriMo, you people reading this blog, should be getting a post by yours truly. 

Until next time!

What are you writing this NaNo? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment