Tuesday, November 4, 2014

NaNoWriMo Day 3 & 4!

Hey, sorry I didn't post anything yesterday; I spent the whole day writing and doing homework. BUT, let's see my word count so far, shall we?

2014-11-01: 4,055
2014-11-02: 6,326
2014-11-03: 9,000
2014-11-04: 10,401

Yes! I surpassed the word count by A LOT yesterday, and today I only wrote a little bit. I'd planned on writing a whole lot more, but I just didn't have the motivation and I was too excited for something else that was just released TODAY...And those things are:

Maleficent and The Retribution of Mara Dyer


I have been waiting for Maleficent to come out on DVD ever since I saw the day it came out, way back in May. 

And regarding The Retribution of Mara Dyer....I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS AND I AM SO HYPED FOR THIS FINALE YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

/End excitement.

Anyway...I think I might write a bit more tonight, but I'm not so sure...maybe I'll try to finish up the Chapter (Five)? Ugh, decisions, decisions...

Oh, also, if you want to become my writing buddy, here's the link to my profile: http://nanowrimo.org/participants/kamreadsyabooks I hope you become another one of my writing buddies!

How is you NaNo going?

No comments:

Post a Comment