Thursday, November 13, 2014

NaNoWriMo Day 12 & 13!

Hey there, and sorry I didn't post anything yesterday: I spent the day with my family and went to the doctors, so I didn't get a chance to do much in terms of writing. BTW: I am fine, just got a nasty virus that decided to LEAVE MY BODY WHEN I GOT TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE LIKE WTF?

Anyway, today, I haven't written anything either...

BRING ON THE JUDGEMENT, I KNOW. But I just wasn't very....inspired...to write. I mean, I wanted to write, but it just didn't seem like enough. So I didn't write today, but I promise I'll write tomorrow, at least enough to get to what today's goal was. 

In other news, my fav show (not The Flash, but The Vampire Diaries [judge me...I don't care....I like the drama and the romance and..yeah, you get the picture]) is starting to get pretty serial. On tonight's episode, I was literally sitting on my couch just chanting this: "KISS HER DAMMIT IT WILL FIX EVERYTHING COME ON YOU'RE ALL STUPID AND I AM SMART I DON'T LIKE YOU NEVERMIND I LOVE YOU OMG WHY WON'T YOU KISS HER YOU SON OF A B**CH!"

Note: If you've ever wondered what my mind is like, the above is pretty much what it is word for word. 

Alright, that's it for me tonight. I'll see you all tomorrow with a new update!

Have you ever felt uninspired to write? Tell me below!

No comments:

Post a Comment