Sunday, November 2, 2014

NaNoWriMo Day 2!

Hello and happy NaNoWriMo Day 2!

Before we get into how I'm doing, let's look at some stats!

The stats below are what I'm at right now, at 6:30, on November 2. I'm probably going to write some more tonight--I'm planning to get to at least 7,000 tonight!--but I wanted to give an update for today before I forgot!

2014-11-01: 4,055 words
2014-11-02: 6,326 words

Yep, I have, so far, written 2,271 words TODAY. And I still want to write 674 more words so I can get to an even 7,000. I might even want to get 8,000, so that I can finish the fourth chapter...anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. I still have to the rest of the night to figure this stuff out.

Alright, now, on to what has been happening with my book so far...

My book is going great! I'm so happy right now and the words are just flowing out of me as I write. I know this isn't going to last for long this month, so that's why I've been writing in big chunks. And this week, I expect to be writing a bit more than I would on an average week since I have off on November 4th (thank you Election Day!!)

And, this weekend, I've started watching a beautiful, beautiful show, and it's called...

The Flash


Don't look at me with that judgement, I can feel all the way through the screen! It's a good quality show and I'm liking it a lot (BTW: I ship Biris!)

Ok, I think that's a good enough update for today. Now, I'm going to go an watch Once Upon A Time because that stuff is just...beautiful!!!

What are your stats for NaNoWriMo so far?


No comments:

Post a Comment