Thursday, November 6, 2014

NaNoWriMo Day 6!

I did not write anything today. Literally, I only wrote 22 words...I don't think I'm even going to list all the stuff down below, because it was such a bad day in writing news. Let me explain myself:

I HAD HOMEWORK. A LOT. My History teacher gave us a report that has to be three paragraphs long with different criteria we HAVE to hit to get a good grade...and guess when it was due?

TOMORROW NOVEMBER 7, 2014


I was very displeased when I read this on the rubric...

Anyway, I also had some Science homework, Algebra 2 homework (I got to skip Algebra 1 for my Freshman year I'm so happy!), and also some English homework that's due tomorrow. And I'm expecting to get some stuff for the weekend, but that can all be done Sunday...right?

I promise you people who are reading this that I will have a larger word count for tomorrow and that it will be filled with words and news of words.

Bye!

Have you ever felt discouraged to write because of homework or other stuff? Has you History teacher ever given you impossible tasks to do in one night? Tell me your woes and I will listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment